Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hah! Internet!

I have found me some free wireless at the local coffee shop. The coffee is quite passable. Thus fueled, I can chat a bit about St. Helena. It's a rather picturesques small town, mountains (albeit tiny ones) to the east and west, vineyards to the north and south. The few people I've met have been nice--then again, it is rare for people to act rudely upon first contact. I sense internet in my future, as a post 8 o' clock promenade found me shuttered storefronts and solitude. Barring restaurants, which are consistently too expensive for me. So, comcast can expect a call in the future.
I am quite fond of my living situation, my room is well lit and pleasant. Albeit lacking in some manner of sound production device. That can be remedied.
I'm bored of writing now. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment